It was a massive victory of BJP in UP assembly elections. A whooping 325 seats was a record victory. Clear impact of Modi wave. But after victory a big question, who is going to be the CM of Uttar Pradesh. BJP took 6 days to finalize the name.
And when revealed it was an out of the box choice by PM Narendra Modi and Amit shah duo.
The Saint of Gorakhpur, Mahant Yogi Adityanath was the chosen one.
UP election is very important yet sensitive in Indian politics. It is considered as semi finale of 2019 General elections. Similarly the commanding power in UP holds the same value. BJP needed a person who holds the ability to efficiently handle the biggest state of India notoriously famous for its lawlessness and to bring that state on to the track of development.
It has been 9 days since the Yogi government has taken over and the CM is working with a lightning speed taking some very bold yet tough decisions.
Lets audit some work done in past 10 days by Yogi government
- As soon as he sworn as next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh he came in the action.
- His suo motto is “sabka saath UP ka vikas”.
- Administrative level meeting.
- Pledged for Swachchh Uttar Pradesh along with all administrators.
- All UP ministers have to declare their assets within 15 days
- Complete ban on pan guthka tobacco in all government offices, schools, colleges and hospitals in UP.
- No use of plastic or polythene bags in govt offices.
- All pending files to be completed ASAP.
- All illegal slaughter houses to be shut down with immediate effect.
- Anti-romeo squad gets nod by CM as promised in manifesto to assure women safety in UP.
- Direct purchase of agricultural produce from farmers and transparency in PDS system.
- 1 lakh subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatris (first time in India Hindus are getting subsidy for their pilgrimage)
- Surprise visit to KGMU trauma centre to meet acid attack victim and to support her mentally and financially.
- Inspection at Gomti river front to check the work done.
- Meetings with top Police officers of the state to ensure proper law and order in state
- Advised them to put efforts in making UP Police department corruption free and to bring more efficiency and transparency so that common man should feel safe
- The efforts and dedication shown by CM YOGI are unmatchable. He is leaving no stone unturned towards development of Uttar Pradesh
Indeed Uttar Pradesh will be Uttam Pradesh in coming 5 years.
Posted On : 03-Apr-2017