Yogi Adityanath is going to have his first cabinet meeting today, Tuesday April 4th after he sworn as UP Chief Minister. Different section of people are expecting different announcement from him.
But here is what we have concluded some top key points where Yogi is expected to announce something –
- One of the election manifesto promises that BJP made during election campaign was waive off farmers loan. It is expected that State Agriculture Minister Surya Pratap Shahi will present farm loan waiver before the cabinet. It is said to cost around Rs. 62,000 Crore to the UP state government which UP govt will take loan from center. If this happens to be true then over 2.3 Crore farmers will be benefitted.
- It is also expected that an ordinance will be presented on illegal slaughter house and UP will make to stop this completely.
- A decision is also being drafted to have a close check on cheating during exams. It was recently found that students were cheating openly that too with the help of school administration. The new govt has cleared that it will not be tolerated anymore.
- Yesterday, UP CM Yogi Adityanath approved Rs 47 crore package to ensure immediate availability of drinking water in the parched Bundelkhand region. It is expect that something will be presented before cabinet to ensure clean water supply to the entire state.
- Yogi has already given hint that his govt is dedicated to give 24*7 electricity to the entire state. A detail program can be put before the cabinet so that govt can run towards providing 24*7 electricity by 2019.
Posted On : 04-Apr-2017